Dealing with a loved one’s death is a very emotional event in our lives. There are many decisions to be made during this difficult time. From the moment you call for our services we co-ordinate all aspects of the burial or cremation. We work with you in selecting the services and honor your specific wishes, customs and religious considerations in celebration of your loved ones life.
- Meet with you to help you choose the right funeral service for your loved one
- Transport and prepare the body for viewing or cremation
- Obtain and file the necessary permits and authorizations, including the death certificate
- Notify social security and veterans affairs when needed
- Place the obituary notice(s)
- Coordinate services with clergy, florists, cemeteries/crematories
For further information, or to set up an appointment, please call us at 724-695-0411.